Angelina Jolie’s Best Beauty Moments
Angelina Jolie is an internationally-recognized actress, filmmaker, and humanitarian. Over the years, she has been consistently recognized for her beauty and fashion choices karinnews. Here are some of her most iconic beauty moments. In the early 2000s, Jolie was frequently spotted with her signature gothic-inspired makeup. She would often appear with defined black eyeliner and a bold red lip. This look has been copied by many and remains one of her most recognizable beauty moments. Jolie has also embraced a more natural look in recent years minex world. She has been seen with a fresh face and minimal makeup. This look has become one of her trademarks both on the red carpet and off. In 2013, Jolie debuted her newly-shaved head. She was seen at the premiere of Maleficent with a pixie cut. The daring move was hailed by many as a powerful statement of self-expression. In recent years, Jolie has been experimenting with different guexams.com login hairstyles. She has been seen with sleek bobs, beachy waves, and even a faux hawk. Regardless of her hairstyle, she always looks effortlessly stunning. Jolie’s fashion choices are just as iconic as her beauty looks. She has been seen wearing everything from red carpet gowns to casual jeans and a tee. She often mixes high-end designer pieces with everyday staples, creating a unique and stylish look. These are just a few of Angelina sonicomusica Jolie’s most iconic beauty moments. She continues to be an inspiration for many when it comes to fashion and beauty.
Angelina Jolie is an actress, philanthropist, and United Nations special envoy known for her humanitarian work. She is a firm believer in using her celebrity status to bring awareness to global issues, such as poverty and human rights violations. Here are some cakhia1.tv of Angelina Jolie’s most inspiring moments:
1. In 2001, Angelina Jolie accepted the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in Girl, Interrupted and used her time on stage to honor those who have been affected by mental illness. She dedicated her award to “all the people who have ever felt like they didn’t belong.”
2. In 2002, Angelina Jolie visited Cambodia to draw attention to the plight of refugees and to promote the work of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees. She was so 1000gem.net moved by her experience that she adopted her first son, Maddox, from an orphanage in Cambodia.
3. In 2004, Angelina Jolie established the Maddox Jolie-Pitt Foundation to help alleviate poverty in Cambodia. She has since donated millions of dollars to the organization to fund various projects and initiatives.
4. In 2006, Angelina Jolie received a Global Humanitarian Award from the United Nations Association of the USA for her work with refugees around the world.
5. In 2009, Angelina Jolie became a special envoy for the UN High Commissioner for Refugees and has since traveled to over 25 countries to bring awareness to the plight of refugees.
6. In 2012, Angelina Jolie launched The Preventing Sexual Violence Initiative to end the culture of impunity for war crimes and to help survivors of sexual violence.
7. In 2013, Angelina Jolie directed Unbroken, a film about World War II prisoner of war Louis Zamperini’s resilience and courage in the face of extreme adversity.
8. In 2014, Angelina Jolie wrote a powerful op-ed in The New York Times that revealed she had undergone a preventative double mastectomy to reduce her risk of developing breast cancer.
9. In 2015, Angelina Jolie and her husband, Brad Pitt, established the Jolie-Pitt Foundation to fund humanitarian projects in developing countries.
10. In 2017, Angelina Jolie was appointed as a professor at the London School of Economics to teach a master’s course on women, peace, and security.